First, second and third place winners and seven additional Judge’s Choice stories will receive publication in our fourth annual anthology, and for the first time, we are awarding professionally designed eMedals to post on your site or blog.
1st place: Professionally designed Gold eMedal and $100, plus publication
2nd place: Striking Silver eMedal and $50, plus publication
3rd place: Brilliant Bronze eMedal and $25, plus publication
4th and 5th place: Finalist eMedal and publication
“Explain how that happened.”
- Open genre
- Your story must be between 1,500 and 2,000 words.
- No swearing, profanity, explicit sexual scenes, graphic violence, etc.
- Your story must not have been published before. By entering this contest, winners grant minor editing rights for publication; Creative Writing Institute has first, non-exclusive, electronic rights to publish the winners and Judge’s Choice stories in our anthology. All Rights return to the author upon publication.
- ONE submission per person, please
- Accepting submissions from July 15, 2016 until September 15, 2016, midnight, USA Eastern Standard Time. No early or late submissions, please.
- Entries will only be accepted through the form at https://CreativeWritingInstitute.submittable.com/submit
- As you go through the submission process, there will be a space for you to copy and paste your document. Do NOT email attachments as these will not be accepted.