I have a good friend online named Kari Holloway, who is a fellow writer and author. And you know what? She killed me in a coffee-and-blood, “make it look like an accident” kind of way 🙂
We were talking about our writing–naturally–and it came up that I’m a ghostwriter. And as is often the case, I was lamenting the fact that I lack the equipment to mainline coffee and must drink my coffee like other mortals. And you know what? She saw a story in that. Writers are awesome that way, always getting ideas from the mundane people and things around us.
It’s a fun little short, and I’m honored to be murdered by the dangerous end of Kari’s virtual pen 🙂 You can get her cool short story for free:
- Kari’s short story with me in it – https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/675884
- Kari’s website – http://kariholloway.wix.com/fiction
- Kari on FB – http://www.facebook.com/k.l.holly
- Kar on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunanara87
- Kari’s G+ profile – https://plus.google.com/u/0/103095218981244181137
If you aren’t familiar with Kari’s writing, do check out her Laughing P series – I can only describe it as being a contemporary rural thriller. Some of the scenes are so well done that they were rather disturbing – both gripping and shocking – even for me, and I’m a writer. So that’s saying something. Written in an informal, almost “off the cuff” style, her author’s voice is becoming sharper by the day.
So, Kari… Thanks for killing me!
#amreading #amwriting #writerslife #thanksforkillingme